Below are 3 montages containing 15 photos of musical duos. You have to correctly identify the duo. To enlarge the montages, click on them.
Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (6/29) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, June 30th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck and don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo!
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts- In what decade was this duo's 2006 musical film set? 3 bonus pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts
15. 6 pts- The biggest hit this duo had on the Billboard Hot 100 was kept from the #1 spot by what song? 4 bonus pts