Below are 3 montages containing 15 photos of recording acts who first gained fame in the 1990s. You have to correctly identify the recording act. To enlarge the montages, click on them.
Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (6/8) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, June 9th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck, stop, collaborate and listen!
Remember, don't miss out on the chance for extra points by answering the 3 bonus questions in the quiz.
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts- In what year did this band perform as headliners at the Lollapalooza Festival? 3 bonus pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts- According to an urban legend, this singer was a former child actor who was a regular on what Emmy-winning comedy-drama? 3 bonus pts
8. 2 pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts- This singer began her recording career singing backup vocals for what boy band? 4 bonus pts
15. 6 pts