Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week:
1st place- Rich: 45 pts ... outstanding job!
2nd place- Michelle: 43 pts
3rd place- Teresa: 40 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1-52. 2 pts- real/fictional- Bea Arthur Fonzarelli
1. 2 pts- real/real- Matt Damon Wayans (The man in the top photo of this set earned an Academy Award for what film? 2 bonus pts)- Good Will Hunting: Matt, along with Ben Affleck, won the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay
3. 2 pts- real/fictional- Selena Gomez Addams
4. 2 pts- fictional/real- Nancy Drew Barrymore
5. 2 pts- real/real- Steven Tyler Perry
6. 3 pts- real/fictional- Sheryl Lee Ralph Furley7. 2 pts- fictional/real- Lucy Ricardo Montalban (The fictional character in this set once dressed up as what superhero for her son's birthday party? 2 bonus pts)- Superman. Below is a clip from the 1957 episode of I Love Lucy in which she impersonates The Man of Steel. George Reeves also appears in the episode as Superman.
8. 2 pts- real/real- Spike Lee Remick
9. 2 pts- real/real- Kobe Bryant Gumbel
10. 4 pts- fictional/fictional- Olivia Benson DuBois
11. 3 pts- fictional/real- Ellery Queen Latifah12. 4 pts- real/fictional- Phyllis George Costanza
13. 2 pts- real/fictional- Daryl Hannah Montana
14. 2 pts- real/fictional- Diana Ross Geller (While a member of her famous group, the real person in this set once guest-starred in an episode of what 1966-1968 adventure series? 5 bonus pts)- Tarzan. Diana Ross and the Supremes guest-starred as nuns in the 1968 episode titled The Convert.
15. 6 pts- fictional/real- James T. Kirk Franklin- The photo of "Capt. Kirk" is from the 1969 episode of Star Trek titled "Turnabout Intruder". In the episode, a jilted ex-lover of Kirk's arranges for an alien machine to swap the consciousness of Kirk and herself in order for her to take command of the Enterprise. The actress who plays Kirk is Sandra Smith.
Hats off to the two players who were able to get this correct (Rich and Michelle)