quiz features 3 montages containing 15 photos of performers who have a famous father. You have to provide the name of the performer's famous father. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). Along with the values for each photo, there are 3 bonus questions as well totaling 10 pts.
Note: When you can't think of the first name of one of the fathers, giving an answer along the lines of "Mr. (last name)" is unacceptable.
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (6/15) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, June 16th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
1. 2 pts- How many competitive Academy Awards did this actress' father win? 3 bonus pts2. 2 pts
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts-
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts- This performer's father was a member of what popular pop/R&B band? 3 bonus pts
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts- This musician's father was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame by what performer? 4 bonus pts
14. 2 pts
15. 6 pts