Back by "popular" demand is another "before and after" quiz. It features 3 montages of 30 photos of real people and fictional characters who are connected. The way they connect is that the last word in the person's name in the top photo is the same as the first word in the person's name in the bottom photo. For example: If there was a top photo of George Harrison paired with a bottom photo of Harrison Ford, the correct answer will be George Harrison Ford.
Note: for each entry, it's all or nothing. For example, if you can only come up with the top photo but not the bottom photo for any particular set, you don't get any points for that one. If you know at least half of the set, there's a good chance you can talk your way into coming up with the other half. On the other hand, if you don't recognize either photo of any particular set, you're fucked! :-)
To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total). After each point value is a hint as to whether or not the person/character depicted in the photo is real or fictional. Am I not merciful?!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (6/1) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, June 2nd.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
Also, don't miss out on the chance for extra points by answering the 3 bonus questions in the quiz.
1-52. 2 pts- real/fictional
1. 2 pts- real/real (The man in the top photo of this set earned an Academy Award for what film? 2 bonus pts)
3. 2 pts- real/fictional
4. 2 pts- fictional/real
5. 2 pts- real/real
6. 3 pts- real/fictional7. 2 pts- fictional/real (The fictional character in this set once dressed up as what superhero for her son's birthday party? 2 bonus pts)
8. 2 pts- real/real
9. 2 pts- real/real
10. 4 pts- fictional/fictional
11. 3 pts- fictional/real12. 4 pts- real/fictional
13. 2 pts- real/fictional
14. 2 pts- real/fictional (While a member of her famous group, the real person in this set once guest-starred in an episode of what 1966-1968 adventure series? 5 bonus pts)
15. 6 pts- fictional/real