Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week:
1st place- Jon: 41 pts ... superb job!
2nd place- Michelle: 25 pts
3rd place- Becky, Dina, Jenna, and Teresa: 23 pts each. Did the 4 of you copy off each other's paper? :-)
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played. Below are the answers (along with childhood shots underneath each grown up photo).
1. 2 pts- Shirley Temple2. 2 pts- Macaulay Culkin
3. 2 pts- Emmanuel Lewis
4. 2 pts- Lecy (Alicia) Goranson- Props to Jenna for giving the first name (Alicia) that Ms. Goranson has used in her adult career.
5. 2 pts- Todd Bridges
6. 3 pts- Erin Murphy (Tabitha on Bewitched)- Jon was the only player to get this correct7. 2 pts- Malcolm Jamal-Warner
8. 2 pts- Anna Chlumsky (Vada Sultenfuss in the My Girl films)
9. 2 pts- Jaleel White
10. 4 pts- Adam Rich (This Jack Osbourne lookalike played Nicholas Bradford on Eight Is Enough)
11. 3 pts- Jonathan Lipnicki (Jerry Maguire)12. 4 pts- Mackenzie Rosman (Now looking like a young Sigourney Weaver (credit to Dina for pointing this out), Mackenzie played Ruthie Camden on 7th Heaven)
13. 2 pts- Kim Fields
14. 2 pts- Haley Joel Osment
15. 6 pts- Denise Nickerson (Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory)- Jon was the only player to get this correct