Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Final Results of the Celebrity Arrest Poll

In the recent poll in which I asked which celebrity did you think would most likely be arrested again first, former Mouseketeer Britney Spears "won" by a narrow margin. Based on the votes, it looks as if most people feel that Paris Hilton has turned over a new leaf because she received the least number of votes. If it turns out that Britney is the next of these celebs to fight the law and lose, maybe I'll do a poll on what hair color (extensions optional) goes best with an orange jumpsuit. Here are the final poll results:

Britney Spears- 26%
Bobby Brown & Lindsay Lohan- 20% each
Amy Winehouse- 16%
Kid Rock-10%
Paris Hilton- 6%

3 comments:

Holly Smith said...

I'll tell you, I voted for her. Honestly she just really pisses me off. She has two perfect little boys....and as the mom of a child who has special needs, it just really irks me how she is so irresponsible - not to mention stupid. All the money in the world can't buy you class.

X. Dell said...

This one seems more fit for a betting pool.

Malcolm said...

Holly: I think this is the first time I ever heard you get this upset. However, your ire is totally understandable... even if you weren't a parent. I just hope that Britney losing custody of her kids forces her to get her act together.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->