Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spin City Playlist For 2/9/08

4 pm hour

I'm Coming Out- Diana Ross
Make A Circuit With Me- The Polecats
Private Joy- Prince
Up Around the Bend- CCR
Love Don't Live Here Anymore- Rose Royce
Stop!- Erasure
Low Rider- War

Double Retro segment's feat. artist: Steve Winwood
Keep On Running (1965)- w/ The Spencer Davis Group
Roll With It (1988)

Thing Called Love- Bonnie Raitt
Wildflower- New Birth
Goin' Up In Smoke- Eddie Kendricks
Caribbean Queen- Billy Ocean
Rebels- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

5 pm hour

Want Ads- Honey Cone
Get Up and Get Down- The Dramatics
Invisible- Alison Moyet
Hot In the City- Billy Idol
Principal's Office- Young MC
Can You Feel It- The Jacksons
What Is Life- George Harrison

The Guilty Pleasure of the Week:
Lost In Your Eyes- Debbie Gibson

I Don't Blame You At All- Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
Ain't Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman)- Joe Tex
It's My Life- Talk Talk
Bad Reputation- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
You Be Illin'- Run DMC
Jimmy Loves Mary Anne- Looking Glass
No More Mr. Nice Guy- Alice Cooper

Did any of your faves make this week's playlist?

Spin City videos:

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I requested What Is Life on the Friday Free For All on the Pickle this past week. Great song :)

pjazzypar said...

Rats! I had to miss the show again because my internet service was acting a fool. The play list looks good though.

Holly Smith said...

My friend and I learned "Lost in Your Eyes" on the piano when we were kids....So I can officially play two songs on the piano..."We Are the World" and that one. What an important skill set I have. :)

www.mamapj.com

Malcolm said...

Mistress of the D: I love that opening guitar line of "What Is Life". I don't know if it's the case where you live, but that's a song that doesn't seem to get enough airplay.

Pjazzy: That sucks! I was hoping you'd be listening because I know that you are a Bonnie Raitt fan. Oh well, I can play her again some time down the line. Somebody from McLaren called and requested "Wildflower"... I seem to remember this was a fave of yours as well.

Holly: You never know, you might get called upon to accompany Debbie Gibson or USA For Africa. Back in the early 90s, my then-girlfriend bought me a mini-keyboard. Although I had no experience, I did learn to play "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. Boy, was I proud!

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->