Monday, November 23, 2009

Final Results of the "What 80s Movie Should Malcolm Watch Next?" Poll


In the recent poll where I asked readers to select the 80s movie I should watch next, The Goonies were good enough to beat out the other four flicks included.

Here are the final results:

The Goonies- 37%
Field of Dreams- 25%
The Little Mermaid- 18%
Blue Velvet- 12%
A Nightmare On Elm Street- 9%

Within the next week or so, I plan to watch The Goonies; I will post my review shortly thereafter.

In case you are wondering what the grown-up "Goonies" look like, here is a recent pic:




2 comments:

Penny said...

Yay Goonies!!

X. Dell said...

Too bad I'm late for this. I would have said Blue Velvet.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->