Friday, November 6, 2009

Old School Friday: Songs That Inspire


When I saw what the OSF theme was this week, the 1991 jam by Sounds of Blackness (Optimistic) immediately came to mind. I can't help but get uplifted whenever I hear this song.




If you'd like to take part, here are the rules:

  1. Anyone can participate; any music genre;
  2. Old School is defined as music created before 1999;
  3. No offensive words allowed, please use edited radio version;
  4. Post no more than 2 videos of your favorite old school song to take us back down memory lane;
  5. Add your name to the meme list so that others can check you out;
  6. Have fun and don’t forget to leave comments for other participants!

3 comments:

pjazzypar said...

I love the "Sounds of Blackness".

Lori said...

Yeah, this is one of my favorite songs, Malcolm. Thanks for posting it. I need to hear it, right about now . . .

Malcolm said...

Pjazzy: Hearing "Optimistic" takes me back to when I moved back to Flint in the spring of 1991.

Lori: I hope listening to it helped.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->