Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Becky: 42 pts, 15 out of 15, plus 2 bonus points for being the earliest bird to submit their answers to me...superb job!!
2nd place- David: 36 pts
3rd place- Linda: 35 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- real/real- George Michael Jackson2. 2 pts- fictional/real - Hawkeye Pierce Brosnan. 2 bonus points if you can give the real name of the fictional character: Hawkeye's real name is Benjamin Franklin Pierce
3. 2 pts- real/fictional- Elton John Shaft
4. 2 pts- real/real- Elizabeth Taylor Swift
5. 2 pts- real/real- Meg Ryan Seacrest
6. 3 pts- fictional/real- Rachel Berry Gordy (Rachel is a character on the TV series Glee)7. 2 pts- real/real- Mike Tyson Beckford
8. 2 pts- real/fictional- Bob Dylan McKay
9. 2 pts- real/real- Carly Simon Le Bon
10. 4 pts- real/real- Toni Basil Rathbone (Toni is best known for her 1982 # hit "Mickey" and Basil is most famous for playing Sherlock Holmes in a series of films from 1939-1946)
11. 3 pts- real/real- Alexandra Paul Newman12. 4 pts- real/fictional- Bill Murray Slaughter (Murray Slaughter was a character on The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
13. 2 pts- real/real- Little Richard Gere
14. 2 pts- real/real- Rick James Earl Jones
15. 6 pts- real/fictional- Petula Clark Kent: Petula had a string of hits in the 1960s, including the #1s Downtown and My Love. Actor John Haymes Newton played Superboy/Clark Kent during the first season of the 1988-1992 syndicated series Superboy.