Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week.
1st place- Dina: 42 pts... 15 out of 15, plus 2 bonus points... excellent job!!
2nd place- David (aka the self-proclaimed "The Bridesmaid") and Teresa: 38 pts each
3rd place- Becky: 32 pts
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
school attended by the fictional character in this set: John F. Kennedy Junior High (or JFK Jr. High) and Bayside High
3. 2 pts- fictional/fictional- Mister/Mr. Ed Norton (Norton was Ralph Kramden's sidekick on The Honeymooners)
4. 2 pts- real/fictional- Debbie/Deborah Harry Potter
5. 2 pts- real/real- Andy Dick Van Dyke
6. 3 pts- real/real- Joe Louis Gossett Jr. 2 bonus pts if you can name the movie which earned the 2nd real person in this set an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor: Gossett Jr. won the Oscar for his role as Gunnery Sgt. Emil Foley in An Officer and a Gentleman.
7. 2 pts- fictional/real- Tracy Jordan/Jordin Sparks- When putting this quiz together, I completely forgot that Jordin Sparks spells her first name in the less conventional way. Thanks to the two players (Becky and Vanessa) who pointed this out. If you pointed out my error and/or spelled Jordin's first name correctly, you earned 2 bonus points.
8. 2 pts- real/real- Chris Rock Hudson
9. 2 pts- real/fictional- Axl Rose Nylund
10. 4 pts- real/fictional- Piper Laurie Partridge
11. 3 pts- fictional/real- Ann Marie Osmond: Ann Marie (played by Marlo Thomas) was the main character in the 1966-1971 sitcom That Girl. For any That Girl fans who are wondering about Ann's hairstyle in the photo, it's from the final season of the show in which Ann/Marlo updated her 'do from the flip and bangs she sported during the first four seasons.
12. 4 pts- real/fictional- Gary Sandy Olsson: If you put "Dumbrowski" as Sandy's last name, you didn't get credit. Although this was Sandy's last name in the stage version of Grease, it was not in the movie version. Gary Sandy is best known for playing Andy Travis on the sitcom WKRP in Cincinnati.
13. 2 pts- real/real- Diahann Carroll O'Connor
14. 2 pts- real/fictional- LeBron James Bond. 2 bonus pts if you can describe the famous pre-game ritual of the real person in this set: LeBron puts basketball talc on his hands, slaps them together, and tosses the talc in the air to create a cloud.
15. 6 pts- real/fictional- Lindsay Sloane Peterson: Lindsay is an actress who is perhaps best known for appearing in the movie Bring It On and the sitcom Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. Sloane Peterson is Ferris Bueller's girlfriend. The photo features Ami Dolenz (Micky's daughter) in the role of Sloane from the short-lived sitcom Ferris Bueller. I originally was going to use a picture of Mia Sara as Sloane from the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, but I decided to really make you guys work for those 6 points! :-)
Dina was the only player to get #15 correct.