In honor of Women's History Month, this week's quiz features 3 montages of photos featuring female recording artists from the 1980s. You have to correctly identify them. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total).
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing. Because I've had questions regarding spelling as of late, please note the return of a previous rule in bullet point #2.
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (3/23) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, March 24th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts (2 bonus pts if you can name the 80s teen flick that features a lunchroom scene in which 3 students have cultivated the look of the performer in photo #4)
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts (3 bonus pts if you can correctly guess the number of wks her biggest hit spent at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100)
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts (3 bonus pts if you can name the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer that the performer in photo 13 toured with as a backup band member in 2001, 2003, and 2006)
14. 2 pts
15. 6 pts