Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Retro Mix Playlist for 3/3/12: Tribute to Davy Jones of the Monkees


Show theme: All Monkees tunes in honor of the late Davy Jones

6 pm hour

Theme from The Monkees
This Just Doesn’t Seem to Be My Day
Last Train to Clarksville
I Wanna Be Free
She
Look Out (Here Comes Tomorrow)
I’m Gonna Buy Me a Dog
Sometime in the Morning
Don’t Listen to Linda
I’m a Believer
The Kind of Girl I Could Love
A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
I Can’t Get Her Off My Mind
Zilch
(I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone
Shades of Gray
Salesman
I’ll Be Back Upon My Feet
Laugh
No Time
Party

7 pm hour

Daydream Believer
All of Your Toys
When Love Comes Knockin’ at Your Door
The Girl I Knew Somewhere
Cuddly Toy
Saturday’s Child
Early Morning Blues and Greens
Sweet Young Thing
Hold On Girl
For Pete’s Sake
The Poster
Papa Gene’s Blues
Hard to Believe
Pleasant Valley Sunday
She Hangs Out
Your Auntie Grizelda
You and I
You Told Me
It’s Nice to Be with You
Through the Looking Glass
What Am I Doin’ Hangin’ ‘Round

8 pm hour

Valleri
Teardrop City
You’re So Good to Me
You Just May Be the One
Daddy’s Song
Do I Have to Do This All Over Again
Circle Sky
Someday Man
Midnight Train
Dream World
The Door Into Summer
Porpoise Song
A Man Without a Dream
Randy Scouse Git
Tear the Top Right Off My Head
Ladies Aid Society
Love Is Only Sleeping
Looking for the Good Times
I Don’t Think You Know Me
Mary Mary
Star Collector

The Retro Mix Video of the Week: She Hangs Out

No comments:

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->