Since the 2012 Major League Baseball season is now underway, this week's quiz features 3 montages of scenes from baseball-related films. You have to correctly identify the film. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total).
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing.
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* Unless I ask for the correct spelling, you won't lose points for any misspellings as long as I can decipher your answer. If I have no idea what you mean, I'll email you for verification. If I don't hear from you, your answer will be marked as incorrect.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday night (3/30) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, March 31st.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun, good luck and play ball!
3. 2 pts
4. 2 pts (2 bonus pts if you can name the position this character plays... be specific)
5. 2 pts
6. 3 pts7. 2 pts
8. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts, finish this famous quote from the movie: "If you build it, _ _ _."
9. 2 pts
10. 4 pts
11. 3 pts12. 4 pts
13. 2 pts
14. 2 pts (For 2 bonus pts: The male character in this photo is a die-hard fan of what baseball team?)
15. 6 pts