This week's quiz features 3 montages of 30 photos of real and fictional people who are connected. The way they connect is that the last word in the person's name in the top photo is the same as the first word in the person's name in the bottom photo. For example: If there was a top photo of George Harrison paired with a bottom photo of Harrison Ford, the correct answer will be George Harrison Ford.
Note: for each entry, it's all or nothing. For example, if you can only come up with the top photo but not the bottom photo for any particular set, you don't get any points for that one. If you know at least half of the set, there's a good chance you can talk your way into coming up with the other half. On the other hand, if you don't recognize either photo of any particular set, you're fucked! :-)
To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo set (40 pts total). After each point value is a hint as to whether or not the person depicted in the photo is real or fictional. Am I not merciful?!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family/co-workers, etc. for help, is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (3/9) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, March 10th.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
1. 2 pts- real/real2. 2 pts- fictional/real (2 bonus points if you can give the real name of the fictional character)
3. 2 pts- real/fictional
4. 2 pts- real/real
5. 2 pts- real/real
6. 3 pts- fictional/real7. 2 pts- real/real
8. 2 pts- real/fictional
9. 2 pts- real/real
10. 4 pts- real/real
11. 3 pts- real/real12. 4 pts- real/fictional
13. 2 pts- real/real
14. 2 pts- real/real
15. 6 pts- real/fictional