This week's quiz features 3 montages of 15 photos of movies, TV shows, fictional characters, etc. that have a day of the week in their title/name. You have to correctly identify the photo. To enlarge the montages, click on them. Below the montages are the point values for each photo. Below the montages are the point values for each photo (40 pts total). After each point value is a description of the photo. Am I not merciful?!
If you are a Friday Funday Trivia virgin about to be touched for the very first time, please read the following rules before playing:
* The game is pub style so looking up the answers, using friends/family for help, etc. is not allowed.
* If you are the only player to correctly identify a photo, you earn 5 bonus points. The first player to submit their final answers to me will earn 2 bonus points.
* Please do not post your answers in the comments section. Instead, send them to email@example.com no later than Friday night (3/2) at 11:59 PM EST. The answers will be posted on Saturday, March 3rd.
Not an official rule: If you have no clue about a photo, feel free to come up with an intentionally funny answer. Although you won't get credit for a correct answer, you'll get a thumbs up from me for originality, execution, and showmanship. What can I say, I love to be entertained and I'll take it any way I can get it!
Have fun and good luck!
1. 2 pts- movie2. 2 pts- movie
3. 2 pts- TV series
4. 2 pts- TV character (2 bonus points if you can provide the character's middle name)
5. 2 pts- TV series
6. 3 pts- movie7. 2 pts- fictional character
8. 2 pts- book
9. 2 pts- movie
10. 4 pts- band
11. 3 pts- TV series12. 4 pts- band
13. 2 pts- actress
14. 2 pts- film franchise
15. 6 pts- movie