Before getting to the answers, here are the names of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers this week. Although there were two players who correctly identified every photo, the tie-breaker were the 2 bonus points for #4...
1st place- Teresa: 42 pts (outstanding job!)
2nd place- David: 40 pts (excellent job and welcome back to the game!)
3rd place- Becky and Dina 34 pts each (Solid job ladies! Although you both missed it, I hope you appreciated the eye candy I provided in photo 15)
Congratulations to those who made it to the podium and thanks to everyone who played.
1. 2 pts- movie- Saturday Night Fever2. 2 pts- movie- Friday
3. 2 pts- TV series- Monday Night Football
4. 2 pts- TV character- Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family- (2 bonus points if you can provide the character's middle name)- Friday
5. 2 pts- TV series- Saturday Night Live
6. 3 pts- movie- Any Given Sunday7. 2 pts- fictional character- Joe Friday from Dragnet (Sgt. Friday was also acceptable)
8. 2 pts- book- Tuesdays with Morrie
9. 2 pts- movie- Freaky Friday (will it be a "Freaky Saturday Night Live" when Lindsay guest hosts tonight?)
10. 4 pts- band- 'Til Tuesday (whose biggest hit was "Voices Carry")
11. 3 pts- TV series- Fridays- This ABC late night sketch series ran from 1980-1982 and featured such performers as future Seinfeld co-creator Larry David and Seinfeld co-star Michael Richards12. 4 pts- band- The Sundays
13. 2 pts- actress- Tuesday Weld
14. 2 pts- film franchise- Friday the 13th
15. 6 pts- movie- Big Wednesday- This 1978 film about three young friends whose passion in life is surfing starred Gary Busey, Jan-Michael Vincent, and William Katt (The Greatest American Hero)
The Best Intentionally Funny Answer of the Week goes to Dina for her response: "The Greatest American Hero Surfin' Safari Sunday Afternoon"