Saturday, June 9, 2007

Spin City Playlist For 6/9/07

4 pm hour

When I Think of You- Janet Jackson
Your Love Is A Miracle- AWB
I’m Qualified To Satisfy You- Barry White
Shake It Up- The Cars
Oh L'amour- Erasure
How Long- Lipps Inc.
Harry Hippie- Bobby Womack

Common Thread segment (songs orig. recorded by The Beatles):
You Won’t See Me- Anne Murray
We Can Work It Out- Stevie Wonder
Got To Get You Into My Life- Earth, Wind, and Fire
I Saw Him Standing There- Tiffany

Breaking the Law- Judas Priest
Wild Boys- Duran Duran
Body Heat- James Brown

5 pm hour

Venus- Shocking Blue
There’s No Me Without You- The Manhattans
Too Many Games- Maze feat. Frankie Beverly
Sultans of Swing- Dire Straits
Give Me Just A Little More Time- Chairmen of the Board
Cherish What Is Dear To You- Freda Payne
Wrap Her Up- Elton John

On the Flip Side:
Any Major Dude Will Tell You- Steely Dan (B-side to Rikki Don’t Lose That Number)

You Sexy Thing- Hot Chocolate
17 Days- Prince
Treat Me Right- Pat Benatar
Share the Land- The Guess Who
Full of Fire- Al Green
A Perfect Kiss- New Order

6 pm hour

Love In An Elevator- Aerosmith
Steamy Windows- Tina Turner
Shake- The Gap Band
Timothy- The Buoys
You’re the One That I Want- John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John
She’s Sexy + 17- Stray Cats
Roxanne Roxanne- UTFO
So Fine- Howard Johnson
Edge of Seventeen- Stevie Nicks
Contact- Edwin Starr
Stuck In the Middle With You- Stealers Wheel
I Won’t Let You Down- PhD
Rockit- Herbie Hancock

2 comments:

Chaos said...

Great song list! In '92 I was 18 and would blast Hot Chocolate, Stray Cats and Aerosmith. Not exactly the hippest thing in my neighborhood to do but I didn't care. Going to fire up UTFO now!

Malcolm said...

Thanks for your props on my playlist! One of these days, I may do a set on my show in which I play "Roxanne, Roxanne" and some of the answer songs that it inspired. Btw, I really enjoyed your blog post about IM stupidity.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->