Sunday, November 18, 2007

Be the Blog Award

Be The Blog award

I recently received the "Be the Blog" award from Barbara over at Writing From the Inside Out. This award goes out to: "those bloggers that are showing time and again that they are true to themselves and that they ARE their blog." This award is the creation of Mark (who writes the blog "Me and My Drum").

To continue the spirit of giving, I am awarding this to Thembi, who authors the blog What Would Thembi Do? Note to Thembi: if you aren't into the color "Creamy Cavernet", you can go with either "Midnight Oil" or "Pink Smoothie" instead. You can click here to pick out one of the other colors.

3 comments:

pjazzypar said...

Congrats to Thembi!

Thembi Ford said...

Hey Malcolm! I had no idea you even gave me this - I am so honored! And I swear you'll be on my blogroll really soon, Ive been such a crappy blogger as of late...

Malcolm said...

When I saw that you were back among the blogging, I was going to shoot you an email to let you know. I'm glad that you beat me to it... keeps the element of surprise and all that good stuff.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->