From Music Memoirs, this week's topic is inspired by Polly. Top 5 songs you wish had never been used in a TV commercial.
1. "Revolution" by The Beatles (used in a 1988 Nike ad)
2. "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye (used in several commercials. One ad that left a bad taste in my mouth was for Lunchables feat. a young boy and girl in a school cafeteria)
3. "This Is the Day" by The The (used in commercials for Dockers and M&M's)
4. "The Weight" by The Band (feat. in commercials for Diet Coke and Cingular/AT&T Wireless)
5. "One Way or Another" by Blondie (used in commercials for the Swiffer Wet Jet)
I Get A Hard-On For People Who Want It Both Ways!! - Cheeeeeeers and a Happy Tuesday to you all. It’s a beautiful first full day of autumn in Bagwine, Ohio, but my joy courtesy of such a beautiful day has be...
4 hours ago