From Music Memoirs, this week's topic is inspired by Polly. Top 5 songs you wish had never been used in a TV commercial.
1. "Revolution" by The Beatles (used in a 1988 Nike ad)
2. "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye (used in several commercials. One ad that left a bad taste in my mouth was for Lunchables feat. a young boy and girl in a school cafeteria)
3. "This Is the Day" by The The (used in commercials for Dockers and M&M's)
4. "The Weight" by The Band (feat. in commercials for Diet Coke and Cingular/AT&T Wireless)
5. "One Way or Another" by Blondie (used in commercials for the Swiffer Wet Jet)
When "honey do" lists become much more. - For those of you who don't know your history, please understand that the Negro slave in Louisiana suffered just as much (if not more) than the slave in pla...
52 minutes ago