Sunday, September 2, 2007

And the Award Goes To...

Thanks to Mama Pajama for awarding me with the Blogging Star Award. Since both she and Taj of Taj Wanders With Coffee In Hand have bestowed awards on me, I can't go Little Richard on you guys and say that nobody never gave me nothing.

This award was originated by Barb at Skittle's Place. In order to spread the love to others that are worthy, I am giving the Blogging Star award to the following:

A Cup of Coffey

Book Mama

Christine Kane

Electronic Village

Haley-O

Life Is RANTastic!

Lori's Old School Mix

Taj Wanders With Coffee In Hand

The Pop Eye

Welcome To the Amy Experience

Writing From the Inside Out

To all of the honorees, here's what to do now:
  • Proudly display the award on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
  • Mention that it originated at Skittles' Place so Barb can follow it's journey.
  • Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.

8 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats on winning the award. :)

Anonymous said...

You like me, you really, really like me!

Thanks, Malcolm. What a group to be winning with!

Now I need to figure out how to post my award. :)

Amy

Blog said...

Congrats, Malcolm!! You so deserve this, you SUPERSTAH, you! And, THANK YOU for thinking of big ole preggers me for this! NIIICE! ;)

The Rock Chick said...

hey malcolm!

thanks so much for this award--this is quite a crowd of bloggers to be listed with! I'm very flattered! Thank you!

Jessica

Malcolm said...

Skittles and Haley-O: Thank you!

Amy (aka Sally), Haley-O, and Jessica: You are all welcome.

Amy: I see that you were able to get the award posted on your blog. It goes well with your blog's color scheme.

Taj said...

Congrats to you Malcolm and thank you much! It is a lovely thing to come back to!

And as mentioned above, quite an honor to be included amongst so many great bloggers!

Thank you again!

Cup said...

I got an award? Woo-dee-hoo!!!! Thank you, Malcolm!

Unknown said...

Asante sana for the honor!

peace, Villager

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->