Monday, September 3, 2007

The Results of My First Poll

The results of my first poll are complete and Paris Hilton has been chosen as the celeb most deserving of being wished into the cornfield... never to return. The final results are:

Paris Hilton- 50% of the vote
Tom Cruise- 25%
Lindsay Lohan- 18%
Victoria/David Beckham- 6%
Nicole Richie- 0%

Thanks to all of you who participated. Due to Monday being Labor Day, I will have the next poll up on Tuesday.

Oh, one more thing. Before we banish Ms. Hilton to the cornfield, let's turn her into a Jack-in-the-box first!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Homer Simpson would say, "WOO HOO!"

Anonymous said...

If she didn't win I was going to have to go after these voters. Seriously, what a skank. Great poll.

Barb said...

I surely would have voted for Ms. Hilton, too!

BeckEye said...

Please PLEASE don't refer to that broad in the same breath as a classic Twilight Zone episode. You're a bad man, Malcolm. You're a very bad man!!

Malcolm said...

Pjazzy, Mama PJ, and Skittles: I am glad to see that Paris received the most votes. It might have been bloodshed otherwise.

Beckeye: Nice job of mixing in a quote from the TZ episode "It's A Good Life". What you said about me is true. I sometimes have bad thoughts too. :-)

Bryan said...

she's still super hot

Malcolm said...

Bryan: Wow, you went deep into the archives. I had forgotten all about this poll. Personally, I prefer her younger sis Nicky.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->