Friday, September 7, 2007

Take the Bionic Assessment Test



There's been a Bionic Man, A Bionic Boy, and a Bionic Woman. How about the Bionic Brother? As a preview for their upcoming remake of "The Bionic Woman", NBC has launched the Bionic Assessment Test site (http://www.bat-test.com). I found this test on another blog a few weeks ago. I tried posting my results then, but ran into format problems. It's a fun test that measures your hand/eye coordination, memory recall, speed, etc. If you want to see whether your bionic parts are up to speed, click on the "Test Yourself" button above or the "See What You're Made of" link below.

See What You're Made Of - Visit The Official Site

4 comments:

The Rock Chick said...

87% is great! I got a 54. Not so bionic :)...I couldn't do the right and left click on the feet to save my life. But I did get 100% on the pictures and the questions :)

Pamella Robinson said...

I did horribly. I too had a problem with the foot action.

Holly Smith said...

I did it several times, and finally got to 82% bionic. I'm such a cheater...

Malcolm said...

The 87% that I scored was on my fourth try yesterday. I should have made that clear in the post...oops! I think I scored in the low 60s the first time.

The part of the test that busted my ass at the first few times is the one where you have to type out the words based on the keyboard on screen, not your own keyboard. When you've been typing a certain way for so many years, it's hard (at least for me) to make the adjustment. However, I am improving on that one.

The test where you have to mimic the computer by hitting A,S,D, or F can be hard too. Towards the end, they always throw in that last keyboard stroke that really messes me up.

The score that I have on the page now (73%) is the most recent one. I took the test again early this morning. They threw a couple of curves at me in the memory recall section of the test.

The foot action one reminds me of the classic "I Love Lucy ep where Lucy and Ethel are working at the candy factory. Unfortunately, we don't have the benefit of being able to shove feet into our mouths as the speed progresses.

The Bionic Assessment Test is addictive as hell for me. I will definitely be taking future cracks at it. Although I long ago retired from playing video games, I can tell that the itch is still there. I'm just not willing to buy a gaming system to scratch that itch.

 
Remarketing tags may not be associated with personally identifiable information or placed on pages related to sensitive categories. See more information and instructions on how to setup the tag on: http://google.com/ads/remarketingsetup --------------------------------------------------->